T-works ZYC Series 500t Hydraulic Pile Driving Machine for Concrete Pile Foundation
Hydraulic Piling Machine is a foundation construction method of novel environmental protection pile driving which applies static pressure to press the precast pile into the foundation smoothly. Until the 80's the method has been generalized with the development of pile machinery and improvement of environmental protection idea. Currently, static pile construction has been applied generally in national pile foundation.
No limitation on pile length. Suitable for construction in clay soil, soft soil and sand bed foundation, or in the Karst areas with low earth covering, or by riversides, or in coastal areas with deep bearing stratum.
No noise, No pollution during construction, especially suitable for operations in areas with noise control such as schools, social communities, and urban areas.
No vibrations. Suitable for vibration-control areas such as subways, overpass, dangerous buildings, precision instrument buildings and those nearby banks.
Rate piling pressure(KN)
Corner piling space(mm)
Pile hanging length(m)
4, Feature Advantage:
1. Civilized construction and clean field, no noise, vibration, sewage or smoke, suitable for local area operation with special environmental requirements.
2. Rapid pressing speed with high efficiency, the pile can be pressed for 400-600m in a machine shift (8 hours) which is much higher than other pile machinery, so the driver is the most efficient equipment for large-scale foundation construction with urgent time limit.
3. Theoretically the total length of pile is unlimited as long as in the permitted range of intensity and stiffness.
4. The construction quality is stable and guaranteed. The pile accomplishing rate is easy to be 100% because of the pile pressing process similar to pile testing.
5. In all pile foundation constructions, the expense is one of the least according to the bearing capacity of precast pile per cubic meter.