Fast Piling Speed Of T-WROKS ZYC1200 Hydraulic Press In Pile Driver For Pile Foundation
Hydraulic static pile driver has already been widely applied in the precast pile construction of building foundation, bridge foundation,airport foundation,roadbed of railroads and trackless roads,because it can drive piles with rapid speed,no noise pollution, no exhaust gas pollution and no mud pollution.
Nowadays,many cities provide that it only allowed hydraulic static pile driver to implement the pile foundation construction in the downtown. Hydraulic static pile driver is in process of replacement others traditional piling mechanism.
1)No limitation on pile length. Suitable for construction in clay soil, soft soil and sand bed foundation, or in the Karst areas with low earth covering, or by riversides, or in coastal areas with deep bearing stratum.
2)No noise, No pollution during construction, especially suitable for operations in areas with noise control such as schools, social communities, and urban areas.
3)No vibrations. Suitable for vibration-control areas such as subways, overpass, dangerous buildings, precision instrument buildings and those nearby banks.
Paramete / Type/Model
Rated piling pressure(KN)
Rise stroke (m)
Max square pile(mm)
Max cirle pile(mm)
Side piling space(mm)
Cirle piling space(mm)
Lifting pile's lengh(m)
Lenth of work
Width of work
4. Features of Hydraulic static pile driver:
1) Unique design of clamping mechanism for each jaw to be adjusted with the shaft bearing surface to ensure the largest contact area with the pile, avoid damaging the pile.
2) Unique design of side/corner piling structure, improves the capacity of side/corner piling, the pressure force of side/corner piling up to 60% -70% of main piling. The performance is much better than hanging side/corner piling system.
3) Unique clamping pressure-keeping system can automatically fill in the fuel if the cylinder leak oil, ensuring high reliability of clamping pile and high quality of construction.
4) Unique terminal pressure-stabilized system ensures no float to the machine at rated pressure, greatly improving the safety of operation.